Apply for an Office
Information for New Applicants – Criteria, Information and Process
If you are interested in applying for a unit at the Innovation Zone you can download an application form below.
You can either print the form off to complete and return it to us by post or you can e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your business plan.
- Contact the Innovation Zone for a guided tour of the building, facilities and all available units or simply check on-line and submit your application form and supporting documentation.
- Complete and submit your application form and relevant supporting documentation.
- Upon receipt of your application form and business plan, you will be invited for an entrance interview. This enables us to make sure you fit our entrance criteria, and also allows us to assess your business support needs.
- If successful you will receive a letter offering you a unit. You will be required to sign a licence to occupy premises at the Innovation Zone. We can then set a date for you to move in.
- Willingness to accept enterprise support
- A current business plan
- Satisfactory personal, trade and financial references.
- New or recent (less than 3 years) start-up business or using the iD Centre as your first professional office premises
- Ability to pay all charges fully and on time
Upon receipt of the keycard to your unit we will require a month’s rent in advance and a deposit (a month’s rent) is required.
Rent includes the following:
- Use of the unit
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Access to HEI knowledge base
- Enterprise Support
- Promotional opportunities e.g. web site and newsletters
- Telephony services (line rental and calls excluded)
- Fully serviced reception
- One car parking space per unit (optional)