The Innovation Zone offers tailored business support services to every business.
- general business guidance
- advice and planning
- networking opportunities
- publicity and marketing opportunities
- access to training programmes, workshops and seminars
- one-to-one ongoing mentoring and coaching support
- access to relevant University skills, knowledge and services
We believe our facilities and support make the Innovation Zone the best environment to get your business on the right track.
To talk to us about our services and facilities, get in touch.
Don’t have a requirement for a unit at the moment? You can still benefit from the services and facilities at The Enterprise Centre with our Associate Membership Scheme.
This offers businesses the benefits of a professional business address along with a package of business support services for a minimal annual cost.
From £120 + VAT per annum your business can benefit from:
- Business showcased and promoted on the Network House website
- Emailed opportunities, including exhibition ‘shout outs’ and grant information
- Invites to tenants meetings and networking events
- Free access to market research
- Free web access to EMIN tenders and contacts database, live business contacts waiting for you to pitch for
- Business voucher scheme offering two hours of professional advice from VAT to website optimisation.
- Unlimited online access to Grantnet a fund finding tool
- Promotion via the EMIN website and network
- 20% discount on hire of conferencing facilities at the iD Centre
- 20% discount on the hire of the Innovation Zone meeting room (currently £100 full day; £50 half day), unless bundle package is selected below
The additional benefits can be added:
Use of the Innovation Zone meeting room for up to 24 full days use per annum £100 plus VAT.
To talk to us about our Associate Membership services please, get in touch.